Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Ode

Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak
Make this stupid fat rat squeak
Tired of all blues and yellows
Potty Weasel riding fat buffaloes
Cedric got reincarnated
A vampire saga was created
Dumby's pet's a bumblebee
Fred, where art thou, missing thee
Severus was Good Guy all along
Everybody sing this song
Never trust a nostrils freak
A requirement's door doesn't creak
Luna's gone loony Neville's prof
Hermione's no more Ms. Show Off
Ginny + Deathly Hallows, eh?
Gimme Draco Granger anyday
Rubeus Minerva Gryffindor
Hogwarts Twins Horcruxes War
Will miss 'em all, this part o' me
Thus ends my jabberwocky.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A capital poem. Dumbledore would be proud. As would Lewis Carrol.

Srishti said...

*Sniff* *Sniff*
Thankee. One of the nicest comments I've got.
"Dumbledore would be proud." *Sniff*
DA forever...

Murty said...

Dunno about APWBD but Lewis Carroll most definitely would be!

Brilli-aunt!

Saagar said...

Hee hee.
This was hilarious. Reminded me of the other nonsensical poem that you might also remember
"Rikki-tikki-tavi-tee
What the new man will never be
He'll never be a Weatherbee."

Srishti said...

@Murty - Thanks. Looks like Carroll's Jabberwocky is more popular than I thought.

@Bhaiya - Yup, I do remember that. (How cud I not!) However, it did not strike me while writing this down.

Kriti said...

ooh fun! did you write this? (dumb question?) Can I steal for ze Potter blog? Pliss? It's dying, and you don't want that, do you? Its not just about the blog, it's about what the blog represents. Case closed :)

Srishti said...

Ha ha! Suar Suar...

P.S: Yes, I did write this. *hurt* :(

Anonymous said...

its so good.
i love it